65,000 Reasons to Run – What’s Yours?
Every year, sadly 65,000 Australians attempt to take their own life.
That means there are 65,000 reasons to get involved and support this great cause.
Tread As One is back for 2023!
Between 30 Sept - 7 Oct, we’re walking or running as many KMs as we can to raise money for R U OK? – a suicide prevention charity that aims to start life-changing conversations
Are You Ready For The Challenge?
Join the Anytime Fitness community and walk or run as many kilometers as you can to raise money for R U OK?
You can join individually or as part of a team and you don’t have to be a member of Anytime Fitness to join – we want everyone from our local communities involved! If you’re not currently a member, KMs can be completed outside of club or come visit your local club to see how you can get involved with us!
- Zak & John just donated $21.10
- Canva Foundation just donated $158.25
- Chris Deague just donated $52.75
- Graham Norris just donated $52.75
- Simon de Saint Jorre just donated $200
- Anytime Fitness just donated $213
- Our Awesome Friends just donated $498.45
- Ryan just donated $36.93
- Brad Cunningham just donated $20
- Box Hill Club just donated $102
- Aunty T just donated $52.75
- Athan just donated $12.65
- Nicole Nolan just donated $35
- Jen and Carolyn just donated $20
- Aunty Marilyn & Uncle Bob just donated $20
- Christopher Heard just donated $39.04
- Obie just donated $50
- Anthea Patteson just donated $50
- Sean Wagstaff just donated $263.75
- rob just donated $36.93