65,000 Reasons to Run – What’s Yours?
Every year, sadly 65,000 Australians attempt to take their own life.
That means there are 65,000 reasons to get involved and support this great cause.
Tread As One is back for 2021!
Between May 15 – 22, we’re walking or running as many KMs as we can to raise money for R U OK? – a suicide prevention charity that aims to start life-changing conversations
Are You Ready For The Challenge?
Join the Anytime Fitness community and walk or run as many kilometers as you can to raise money for R U OK?
You can join individually or as part of a team and you don’t have to be a member of Anytime Fitness to join – we want everyone from our local communities involved! If you’re not currently a member, KMs can be completed outside of club or come visit your local club to see how you can get involved with us!
- Samantha Salaoutis just donated $20
- Thea Norris just donated $93.96
- Helen just donated $20
- Our Friends just donated $100
- Dubbo just donated $500
- Nathan Fallon just donated $36.54
- Graham Lea just donated $52.20
- Our Friends just donated $280
- Lorraine Galvin just donated $150
- Borg just donated $36.54
- Leeanne Palmer just donated $52.20
- Anth Lee just donated $80
- Our Awesome just donated $16.30
- Our Awesome just donated $50.05
- Our Awesome just donated $819.75
- Our Friends just donated $45
- Our just donated $237
- Our just donated $36.70
- Anonymous just donated $67.86
- ROb Stuart just donated $104.40